Some life updates:
- Summer 2016 is officially over. It was a good one.
- I reopened my Etsy shop earlier this year and now one of my cards is currently sold in stores & online at Urban Outfitters. I’m still not sure how this happened and what I did to deserve such luck.
- I’m back to freelancing (aka “what am I doing with my life” phase).
- I took a family trip to visit my mom’s family in India (Tangra, a small village in Kolkata, is where both my parents grew up) and I won’t ever forget it.
- I traveled the most this year. California, South Carolina, and a 14+ hour flight to India (with 5+ hour layovers sleeping in the Dubai airport).
- I eat breakfast every morning. A huge change for me.
- I make time to exercise for an hour at least two times a week (and have been keeping it up for the past 7 months).
- I failed to keep up writing on Medium and updating my Tumblr with photos (which is why I am here again re-evaluating what I’d like to turn this into).
- I’m trying to stop comparing my path to everyone else’s because it makes me feel alone and lost.
- Current life motto: Fake it ’til you make it.
“It’s OK” banner handmade by Secret Holiday Co.